After Dismissing MS Dhoni RCB Star Reveals He “Felt Bad”

Earlier this year theform ofYashDayal was one of the biggest positives for the Royal Challengers Bengaluruin a rather disappointing Indian Premier League season for the franchise. After losing seven of their first eight games, the Prayagraj-born bowler, who was ridiculed and taunted when he was first employed by RCB, was crucial to the team's playoff qualifying.

To qualify for the playoffs, RCB had to defeat CSK by a minimum of 18 runs in a virtual elimination match. Dayal eliminated Dhoni on the very next ball to deny CSK any chance in the match. Dayal did, however, recently disclose that Dhoni's dismissal is still a bittersweet experience.



While speaking the 26-year-old said he felt bad after dismissing him as it could be the last time Dhoni played in the IPL. Dayal said, “I felt bad after dismissing him. The frustration with which he left the ground was that you never knew if he would come back or not. I don't know or care what other people think. Will he ever appear on the ground again?

It was a moment where a lot of things were going through my head. I got a breather, a bit of relief.” "I asked myself why I was even looking at the scoreboard when 11 runs were needed off of 4. I shouldn’t. I should just focus on my bowling. Shardulbhai was on strike. Viratbhai said, ‘don’t give pace, nor bowl right onto his bat’. It feels like peanut butter is falling from the top, I told him. Anywhere I want to bowl, I will I have so much confidence,” he added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Player of Pakistan Recounts Warning Virat Kohli before Dismissing Him

Star Fast Bowler of Team India reaches rankings pinnacle

Mohammed Shami, with Indian soldiers, says, “I am proud to be an Indian.”