Jasprit Bumrah Stuns Internet with Reply To Tough Batsman Question

There is no doubt that JaspritBumrah is the most important player in Indian cricket across the three formats at present. In the T20 World Cup 2024, his pace and precision were crucial to helping India win the title. The marquee pacer remains key to the plans of India for winning more ICC trophies in the years to come. Bumrah left everyone stunned when he was asked if he has come across ‘tough’ batters in his career that he was troubled against.

In a video that has gone viral on social media, Bumrah was asked “if there is any batsman who he thinks has been tough to bowl to.”  While answering this question, Bumrah said, "Look, I want to give a good answer, but the real factor is that I don’t want anyone to take over me in my head because obviously I respect everyone, but in my head I tell myself that if I do my job well, there’s nobody in the world who can stop me.

Watch the video here.




“So I look at myself rather than the opponent, so if I think that I have control over everything and if I give myself the best opportunity, everything else will take care of itself rather than giving the power to the batsman that he'll get the better of me and he’s better than me, so that I don’t want to.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Player of Pakistan Recounts Warning Virat Kohli before Dismissing Him

Star Fast Bowler of Team India reaches rankings pinnacle

Mohammed Shami, with Indian soldiers, says, “I am proud to be an Indian.”