When asked about his alternate career, Virat Kohli’s Witty Reply

The star batter of Royal Challengers Bengaluru, Virat Kohli, has been in red-hot form in the ongoing edition of the IPL. Despite RCB having a horrible campaign with only three victories in 10 matches, Kohli has been delivering brilliant performances. He has scored 500 runs in 10 matches; Kohli is one of the highest run scorers of the season. The 35-year-old cricketer is widely popular for his hard-core dedication to fitness and cricket. Apart from this, he is also known for his fun-loving personality.
Recently, during an event, Kohli was asked about his alternate career and if he wouldn’t have been a cricketer.



The RCB star replied, “I don’t know, maybe business. Honestly, I never thought about it. I never knew how to run a business, but now I am slowly learning how to do it. If I had been running a business without cricket, then 200% everyone would have made a fool out of me. Now, after facing many betrayals and hardships, I am gradually learning.”


Apart from cricket, Kohli is also a successful businessman. He has invested in brands like Rage Coffee, the fitness centre Chisel, menswear brand WROGN, and Blue Tribe, along with his wife, Anushka Sharma.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Player of Pakistan Recounts Warning Virat Kohli before Dismissing Him

Star Fast Bowler of Team India reaches rankings pinnacle

Mohammed Shami, with Indian soldiers, says, “I am proud to be an Indian.”