Musheer Khan, happy to not be picked for the IPL, says he has another year to prepare

While IPL is the top-most priority, not for Indian cricketers but for players from all over the world, there is a rare breed of players who are unfazed by the glamor and pull of the league. One of those cricketers is Sarfaraz Khan‘s brother Musheer, who is fresh from a mighty successful U-19 World Cup and the Ranji Trophy.

Musheer revealed that he is happy that he went unsold during the IPL auction. Musheer said, “My name is not in the IPL. But I don’t feel disappointed. My father tells me to play Test cricket and play for Team India. IPL will eventually happen; if not today, then tomorrow.”

“It’s good that I got another year to prepare for the IPL. I will understand T20 cricket more and how I should prepare for this format,” said Musheer. He further added, “I am really inspired by my brother because of his dedication and the way he bats. Our batting style is similar. He told me before the game (Ranji final) to think of it as a normal match and not to take too much pressure. From outside, it may feel like a normal match, but on the field, we feel pressure. He told me to back my skills and follow the process.” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Star Player of Pakistan Recounts Warning Virat Kohli before Dismissing Him

Star Fast Bowler of Team India reaches rankings pinnacle

Mohammed Shami, with Indian soldiers, says, “I am proud to be an Indian.”